Welcome to Bellevue Optometrist’s
Overlake Family Vision & Juanita Vision Works!
|Two locations to serve you
Located at Overlake Hospital in the medical tower in Bellevue
|Saturday Exams Available!
Located inside Juanita Village in Kirkland
Dr. Mary Baker; owner of Overlake Family Vision, and her staff are dedicated to providing
the highest quality vision care for your entire family from age 3 to seniors.
We offer full-scope optometry services including:
- Comprehensive eye exams to check your vision and screen for cataracts, macular degeneration, glaucoma, and other eye problems.
- Great eyewear selection at a price range for every budget.
- Choice of contact lenses – soft disposable, gas permeable, multi-focal for those needing bifocals, toric lens design to correct astigmatism, and for keratoconus patients.
- Pre and post operative care for cataract surgeries and Lasik procedures.
- In-Sight Vision Therapy Program to correct vision-related learning problems.
We welcome New patients! Walk-in patients welcome on a space available basis. Call us for your eye exam today!
Overlake Family Vision
Monday-Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday and Saturday: Closed
Juanita Vision Works
Sunday and Monday: Closed
Tuesday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Friday: 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Why Its Important To See your Optometrist Every Year!
Bellevue Optometrist, Eyeglasses & Contact Lense Specialists! Carrying a large array of all types of eye glasses, contact lenses and specialty items in every price range. Bellevue Optometrist, Doctor Mary Baker, O.D. has 2 convenient Vision Therapy locations – Overlake Family Vision & Kirkland Juanita Vision Works have Seattle Metro Eastside residents covered. Come on in and see all the latest advances in eye care, and get your annual eye checkups by Doctor Mary Baker O.D.